Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EDMO

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Bad news guys I talked to someone today who said ED had Passed away.   He was a fun guy to chat with on this forum and I am glad I got to know him.  I loved buying airplane parts from him they would always show up in an old rickety vacuum box of some sort. If anyone is interested in any of his projects I believe there is an EAA guy over there trying to help sell things. Im not sure how you would go about contacting him.

Posted

Thanks for posting the news, TJay. Ed's posts were always interesting. I wish I could have met him in person. He will be missed on the forum.

Posted

Sad for sure.  Always difficult for the family to get rid of stuff as well.  And not get robbed in the process.  Just yesterday I was at a friends place to figure out what he had and to help his widow dispose of it.  Nearly finished Murphy Rebel that he put years into.  At least he enjoyed working on it.  JImChuk

Posted

He fought it off for a long time and he hadn't been on here for a long time as well. He certainly had a love for building and talking aircraft. It would have been fun to see his projects completed by him... Maybe someone else will... 

Posted

Damn

1 person likes this

Posted

We all take that final flight sometime. Some leave a positive legacy in their own special way and I certainly feel the better for having met and talked with him over the years. Blue Skies Ed, from all your friends at AFF!

3 people like this

Posted

Bye Ed! You are missed.

Chris