Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

lost another one

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Fair Skys and tailwinds to AKFlyerBob, he took that last flight west sometime last night

:BC: chugs to all the memories, flights, and times your creations tried to kill me on the first flights I did for you I am sure my dad is waiting for you to finally get to talk about the good ol days in the oilfield.

2 people like this

Posted

Bummer.  He seemed like a good guy in the experiences I had with him.  This getting old and what comes with it stinks.  Condolences to his friends and family.  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Fair skies and tailwinds, Bob.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohhhh thats a bummer, sure going miss the calls from him to just BS or when we where lookin for parts. Flyin with angles now. :flag:

1 person likes this

Posted

I am glad I got to know him a little and got to fly out to fish together.  i just had a great conversation with him a couple weeks ago when he got the aluminum tanks from the catalina wings. 

We will miss him!

1 person likes this

Posted

Crap, I will miss his valuable inputs here ...hope he's busy on something good up there..

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry to hear that. I called and talked to him just a couple weeks ago. He wasn’t feeling too good then, but I didn’t expect this. Rest in peace, Bob. 

1 person likes this