Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Alaska flyers beware

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually, they are only recommending increased oversite to one operator... the one and only that was made to look like bumbling idiots by the bullshit show "flying wild Alaska"  You cant wreck 6 or 8 planes and kill a bunch of people due to stupidity and not get your dick slapped..

Posted

Not sure if it was the reference to Flying Wild Alaska or getting your dick slapped, but I do recall one particular episode with that hottie airhead Ariel (?) in a teeny weeny floss bikini jumping into a lake. Just sayin'.....

1 person likes this

Posted

I would slap her so many times (and not with my hand :lol: ) she would think she was surrounded... I met her in the Anchorage airport last year and when you talk to her face to face, she is not the airhead that the show makes her out to be.  That show became so scripted it was not even funny.

:BC:

Posted

Good to hear. The world certainly could use more beautiful, brainy, brunette hardbodies, particularly those that love to play with planes!

1 person likes this

Posted

well now I didnt say she was brainy... just that she was not the complete airhead that she appears to be on the show :lmao:

Posted

The TV show never even mentioned the ERA Helicopter division - Does Jim still have it?  Their hanger was next to the UAA Aviation hanger when I was there.   Some of the AMT students went to work there after graduation.

EDMO

Posted

Flying Wild Alaska was ERA Alaska and is now  Ravin Air and is owned by and operated by all the idiots their talking about.

They should have known, when you do stupid stuff and put it on TV, your going to get everyone busted, not just you.

And BTW, she is a babbling idiot!

Posted

Flying Wild Alaska was my favorite TV show when it was on. I loved it even though it campy at times. Watched it every Friday night.

Posted (edited)

I agree. I really liked the show. I watched all of the episodes available on Netflix. I wasn't so into the stories about everyone's personal life, but I liked being able to watch a show with some good aviation content, and interesting flying conditions. It also had some fairly funny humor at times. I don't know what the family is like in real life, but they seemed pretty nice on the show.

Edited by Luked

Posted

I have watched them all, it just pisses me off when the editors have to make a super cub sound like a turbine, or a 208 sound like a cub.. why the hell can't they get the editing right so the plane sounds like the plane that is flying.  They did show then doing some dumb shit on TV that has not helped the image.

Ed,  ERA heli has not been a part of ERA aviation for many many years. 

Posted (edited)

Another stupid "reality show":   I am so glad that I left Wild West Guns before the TV show made "con-man" Ken a star!

I watched a couple of the shows, but had to go puke after each one, so I quit watching - It is all a bunch of scripted BS!

Nobody buys a gun without first asking the price (like they show)!  Notice that no prices are ever given.

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri
1 person likes this

Posted

I agree about Wild West Guns, occasionally amusing, but for the most part Ken makes me want to go check my wallet, then wash my hands. I did like the tag line on one of the show - 'There are two kinds of people in Alaska, those that carry guns, and bait'

Mark

Posted

ALL of those "reality" shows are scripted for the "drama" value.  I can't watch any of them any more, but, I wouldn't mind seeing Ariel in her bikini again...

ariel_tweto_various_images_n3UBJn6.sized

1 person likes this

Posted

OK, thats bullshit, where did the picture go??

The only thing better than seeing her in that bikini... would be seeing her taking it off :lol:

Posted

Too bad she suffers from that terrible disease called itty bitty titty :sharedoobie:

Posted

Nothing a few grand can't take care of :lol:

Posted

That's right, but remember Ron White's lesson - it doesn't matter what she looks like, it can be tucked, implanted, liposucked, stretched or sagged as needed. But always remember, you can't fix stupid!

Mark

Posted

:lmao:  :lmao:  just dropped her off at the docs, I will pick her up on thursday :lol:  Gotta love Ron White!