Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ate more pancakes today

8 posts in this topic

Posted

My wife and I flew for more pancakes this morning it was great.

post-999-0-18911300-1434323366_thumb.jpgpost-999-0-36386800-1434323413.jpgpost-999-0-00438500-1434323485_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

TJay,

You and Mrs must have eaten all the pancakes! - I couldn't see any!  Did all the planes leave too?

Good Flight tho...You landed safely...

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

great flight, there were probably 20 planes there mostly Vans RV's those are quite popular around here,

Posted

I'm guessing you were flying the Challenger, hadn't heard that you finished the Kitfox yet.  In fact, haven't seen any progress reports in a while......  Nice pics by the way, how high were you when you took them?  Jim Chuk

Posted (edited)

Since they were flying he FELT higher than a kite  :sharedoobie:

Edited by KFfan
2 people like this

Posted

Sweet!  I rode the bike over to the local EAA flyin at my home airport on Saturday.  Its tough to be standing next to your airplane thats gassed up and ready and not feel like taking her up for a flight...

:BC:

Posted

Where is Goode's Airdale stored?

EDMO

Posted

Hey Jim we were probably about 1500agl there on the way home we had to be at 3000agl, that's the joys of flying at 12 noon ha, and about the kitfox your right no progress, that's more of a winter thing for me this time of year I really don't enjoy sitting in a garage working, and god knows I cant open the garage doors this time of year with all the folks walking around in the evening, everybody wants to stop and see how its going, Can't get a thing done when that happens ha, later this summer early fall I will probably get started on it again,