Magnum assembly manuels

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Have a coyote, cannot find assembly Manuel. Kit was started early 1990s, original owner is deceased, and aircraft has been reso.ld numerous times. Beautiful work so far most of fuse complete, on gear most controls complete full analog instrument for very. Had Subaru engine , I removed to install as replacement for my avid bandit that has Subaru ready for to. This engine is 0 time. I really feel this a.c. deserves a 140 continital or upcoming. The wings were Hong by trailing edge and damaged.i need to replace some tribes.  Wings nerves covered, and no elevators or stabilizers. Flaporons complete and metallized. Any help in completing this project appreciated. Plans ribs  and info. , is needed. It took me a year to identify alone.  Not much info on coyote.

Posted

I think Leni has or had a project as well.  Maybe he will pipe up and have some info for you.  JImChuk

Posted

I have the "manual" for the coyote (actually mountain eagle) and it is piss poor at best.  Contains a few drawings and basically says study this shitty drawing and assemble.  I will try to get it scanned in but its incomplete and pretty much completely useless.

:BC:

Posted

Thanks guys. Allhelo appreciated. My avid bandit upgraded to mark 4 will be for sale when new engine installed with new prop if anyone interested. Also the old suburu with new gearbox.

Posted

Akflyer.   Thanks I am not computer safety. So I do not know how to get that info from you but right now I have nothing. Previously I did notice there were members in this forum that were coyote owners. I purchased this a.c. as a avid like clone.but mainly I needed the engine. The a.c. is too well put together to ignore. The first thing is to repair wings, and I am totally ignorant. The ribs and trailing edges need to repaired thanks again. Between your Manuel and a magnum manuel, maybe I can be sucessful

Posted

Avid flyer 1  I do not know how to reach penny. Some pictures of a coyote would help. Thanks for your reply

Posted

Avid flyer 1  I do not know how to reach penny. Some pictures of a coyote would help. Thanks for your reply

Leni is akflyer, and he responded to your post yestereday.   JImChuk

Posted

I recently purchased a Montana coyote project and it came with the office copy assembly manual so if you still need it I can copy and send it to you?  Mine came with a new nsi Subaru engine I just need an engine mount if you still have yours and want to sell it let me know?  Also mine is almost finished so if you need any photos of anything just let me know.

Cheers

zach 

1 person likes this

Posted

I recently purchased a Montana coyote project and it came with the office copy assembly manual so if you still need it I can copy and send it to you?  Mine came with a new nsi Subaru engine I just need an engine mount if you still have yours and want to sell it let me know?  Also mine is almost finished so if you need any photos of anything just let me know.

Cheers

zach 

I would love to get a manual.  Any chance you can scan it an  post it?  Or send me a copy and I will scan and post it?