Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ya, I'm crazy....

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

At least I wouldn't  be surprised if my dear wife would think that.  I just picked up another project today.  It was 220 miles away, and well worth what the guy wanted for it.  I've been kind of interested in these for a while, and have been on a Yahoo group for them for a couple of years.  Didn't have much to add to that group, but read the posts.  I'm thinking that maybe an electric engine would make it self launching, although, a snowmobile and a large lake in the winter time could be lots of fun as well.  Never did any hang gliding, but the idea does appeal to me.  I'll post a link to one of my favorite hang glider vids here also.  Anyway, here it is so far, and the vids show what it could maybe be eventually.  JImChuk

goat 12.png

Edited by 1avidflyer
1 person likes this

Posted

Takeoffs are optional - Landings mandatory!  Good Luck!  EDMO

Posted

Correction Ed.  When you have the disease/addition, takeoffs also are mandatory......Funny, I almost always fly in the evening when it calms down, but I like to dream that I would do aerobatics like the hang glider video I posted.  JImChuk

2 people like this

Posted

Well, at least you don't have to worry about engine failure!  ???   EDMO

Posted

That goat looks like a ton of fun!  I bet one of the RC gas engines would get you in the air!  Wonder how that goat would sound with a radial on the wing :lol:

The guy on the HG was pretty smooth for sure and made those spins and split S looks easy!

Follow those dreams mr, its what keeps us young forever!

:BC: