Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Here you go Ed, right in your neighborhood

6 posts in this topic

Posted

http://loz.craigslist.org/for/5634743462.html

Oh wait, it has a two stroke Rotax, never mind! :)

Thanks - What more could a person ask for - see the landing light on the wing? - not today!  Ha!  EDMO

Posted

I flew one of those last winter when I was down in Gulf Shores Al.  In fact, it was the same one that is pictured on the Sport Aviation magazine front cover dated January 2016.   Kind of a different flying plane.  Very much rudder controlled for turns.  Jim Chuk

Posted

I flew one of those last winter when I was down in Gulf Shores Al.  In fact, it was the same one that is pictured on the Sport Aviation magazine front cover dated January 2016.   Kind of a different flying plane.  Very much rudder controlled for turns.  Jim Chuk

And Air Conditioning too!  Should be great to keep you cool on skis!  :lol:  EdMO

Posted

You have to run the throttle with your left hand, and it's outside of the cockpit in the wind.  My hand was getting kind of cold after an hour of flying.  Kind of a different animal, but it was fun none the less.  Jim Chuk

Posted (edited)

You have to run the throttle with your left hand, and it's outside of the cockpit in the wind.  My hand was getting kind of cold after an hour of flying.  Kind of a different animal, but it was fun none the less.  Jim Chuk

Might feel good here today - We are under a heat Warning - Index is 105F - half of my grass is burned up from no rain.  My plane progress is on hold until fall weather.   Look at the posts in Introductions today - Jenki has my (almost) ideal plane photo posted.  EdMO

Edited by EDMO