Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EDMO, EDMO, where are you?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Ed, where have you been?  Haven't heard much from you in the last few weeks.  Site is lots quieter lately without you.   Jim Chuk

Posted (edited)

Hey Ed, where have you been?  Haven't heard much from you in the last few weeks.  Site is lots quieter lately without you.   Jim Chuk

I thought maybe everyone would enjoy the peace and quiet from me for a while!  I have been congested and coughing since the last time in March when I mowed my grass.  No progress on plane to report since I posted modified controls in my Foxy Flapper Fotos series.               I have made a couple of posts since then, but not stirring the pot as much.  Ha!   Just reading what others have posted.   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

I thought maybe everyone would enjoy the peace and quiet from me for a while!  I have been congested and coughing since the last time in March when I mowed my grass.  No progress on plane to report since I posted modified controls in my Foxy Flapper Fotos series.               I have made a couple of posts since then, but not stirring the pot as much.  Ha!   Just reading what others have posted.   EDMO

What the hell fun is that?  :stirthepot:

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

What the hell fun is that?  :stirthepot:

:BC:

Leni,  Not much fun feeling so bad.  Waiting for a doctor appointment.  Started thinking this week about just selling everything, but need to get this project finished enough for someone to cover and license it first.   If someone showed up with $$$ and a truck to haul 3 fuselages and a garage full of parts away, I would really be tempted.    EDMO

Posted

Don't throw in the towel yet Ed.  My wife was fighting what sounds like the same as you for about 4 weeks.  It came on it's own, and now it seems to have left on it's own.  Aparently it's not real catchy, I didn't get it and I kiss the wife at least once a day. (sometimes more ;-)  Jim Chuk

Posted (edited)

Don't throw in the towel yet Ed.  My wife was fighting what sounds like the same as you for about 4 weeks.  It came on it's own, and now it seems to have left on it's own.  Aparently it's not real catchy, I didn't get it and I kiss the wife at least once a day. (sometimes more ;-)  Jim Chuk

Jim,  I hope you're not accusing me of kissing your wife!  :lol:  You didn't come thru Missouri....EDMO

Edited by EDMO
3 people like this