Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oshkosh flight

5 posts in this topic

Posted

All:

A few of us guys are flying back to Oshkosh this year with our avid's and kitfoxes from Washington State and making an open invitation for others doing them same to join. We are only staying  half of the week so we can take some time going home to make some sightseeing stops.  We will meet the first of June to start planing in a central location to make it easy for everyone. There are 5 total todate.

Please feel free to contact myself direct if needed. 

Safe flying all,

William

Avid c/hh 

Billyboywalsh1@yahoo.com 

3 people like this

Posted

Hi William. I'm in Oregon. I doubt I'll have my plane flying by then, but if this happens again when I get my plane flying I would like to do it. Have fun, and take pictures to show us.

Posted

Hey Will! I live in Montana, Kalispell area, I was planning on going this year to, let me know where your meeting spot out this way would be! Love to be part!

Posted

This is very interesting!

I live in northern Colorado and this would be a great way to fly the KF there. 

about 12 years ago I was able to fly my weight shift trike in to OSH. That was an amazing experience. 

1 person likes this

Posted

If you guys want to stop in KRRL, Merrill Wisconsin on the way in we run cheap fuel (I will shuttle autogas if you need) camping, showers, cheap hotel rate, food and all for a last stop on the way in. We are 90 miles north west of OSH.  

I could even lead a flight in to the ultralight field if you want (or the main field).   I fly over usually on the Saturday before Airventure starts. 

Also, I will extend the invitation if anyone wants to ship out a box of supplies and whatever for your stay, ship it to me and I (or my wife) will bring it over in my truck/camper. 

2 people like this