Look at this

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh my God just when I thought they couldn't get any cheaper look at this they is a series 5 outback on barnstormers for $11000

Edited by TJay

Posted

Wonder how it would perform with a Jab 3300?  Jim Chuk

Posted

Ha Ill let you try it. My pocket is getting pretty empty.

Posted

I have a few to many projects myself, need to get them done before I tackle anything else.  Jim Chuk

Posted

I have a few to many projects myself, need to get them done before I tackle anything else.  Jim Chuk

I think this is what may be driving the market ATM.  All the guys who would do projects like this have several projects in progressus tractus.  The market for more projects is a bit saturated.  This is great news for those who want to stock up on future projects to work on when they run out of things to do.

(tongue only partially in cheek);)

Posted

I saw that one yesterday too.  Anybody want to buy a well along CH-701?  If I had a buyer for my Zenith that 5 would be in my hangar. 

Posted

I bought the builders manual for the 701 or 801 years ago - too many things in his design I didn't like.  Dean Wilson got it right, but I didn't know about his nosedragger until long after I had gone down the Kitfox trail and started designing my own.

EDMo