Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Great morning of flying

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Well since half the country is getting snowed on and single digit temps I thought I would post these to let you all know that were still enjoying amazing flying weather out here in Central CA. Spent some time with my buddy in his 170 this morning playing on the edge of a lake. We had about 8 kts of wind off the nose which made for some super short landings. The 170 has a utility interior and the Wing X STOL kit but the engine is stock. I can get out just a little bit shorter than him but he can land just as short or shorter than I can. Rob is an amazing stick and wears his plane...that always helps too.

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Great pics Joey thanks for sharing. we're ready for skis here in SW Idaho. -4 this morning and 18" of snow. here is a picture from friday near the beginning of the stormpost-352-0-65482800-1416170624_thumb.jpg

Edited by High Country

Posted

Where does a guy get a reasonable deal on some wing covers? I know that snowed in feeling way to much. :lmao:

Posted

Cripes, I'm gonna have to move out of ak if I want snow... it's been raining and warmer here than in Louisiana.

Great pics Joey, looks like an awesome day of flying!

:BC: