Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Got to like this Forum

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I was on a taxidermy forum the other night and a guy got his ass chewed because he brought up a subject that had been posted two years ago. What the hell!

Posted

For guys my age, we don't know if it was 2 years or 2 hours ago!   :lol:

EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

I am member on about 20 different forums from RC helis to dirt bikes to 4x4s and a few others. This one is very laid back and while there's not 100 posts a day the ones we get are ALL worth reading!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Who the @#$% has time to be on 20 forums? Cheers. 

You made me laugh...thanks!

Edited by IFMT
1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't say I was active on all of them. I jump around between hobbies. Lately I've been on vintage mustangs.com a lot getting info for my 64.5 Mustang build. Each one has it's own personality.

Posted

We taxpayers support the govment workers who spend all day browsing the internet.........on 20 forums too!

EDMO

Posted

I totally agree, this forum is very laid back and everyone that is active as far as I've seen, are really good people. The posts are all worth reading and I never feel like I wasted any of my time going through every new post when I log on.

I think it really says something for the Avid owners that are on here too, thanks for the time, comments and knowledge that are shared!! I know that I for one sure appreciate it. This forum is how forums should be everywhere!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hands down the most comfortable forum I've ever been in as far as being able to bring up any topic whether discussed previously or not without ridicule.  

1 person likes this

Posted

I totally agree.  This is the one I make time for.

Posted

Well thanks guys, this was my plan when I started the site! Hang out, more of a family /buddy type hang out where your not afraid to speak your mind.. It still amazes me that the one forum on the web that I have left in moderated, is the only one I have seen that doesn't have guys (seriously) kicking each other in the nuts! Of course we have the good natured ribbing or shit giving, but that's what I want.

Thanks guys for making this happen and for making this the site that it is! It's all because of each and every one of you!

:BC:

Posted

:nutkick:

1 person likes this

Posted

:nutkick:

:deadhorse::funnypostabove::banned2: