Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am out for a while

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry to say I sold my AVID.  My family is in get out of debt mood and plan on staying there until all debts are gone.  I hope by this time next year to be back in the sky. 

Thanks for all of the information shared on this forum that made a huge difference in the safety of my experience while training for my license. 

Randy Tyler was a huge help in flying off phase 1 for me and preparing me for the CFI.  Thanks Randy.  Leni was key in helping me understand some issues with the rotax 582.  Thanks Leni. 

Posted

Stick around the forum!

Posted

Definitely.

Posted

Sorry you had to sell, but hang around mr. Let me know when your in the market to buy, I got something in the works that may free up my avid.

:BC:

Posted

This time next year I will be looking.   Thanks Leni.

Posted

Well owning an airplane and flying is great but being debt free is even better! Don't know if you are into Dave Ramsey but his stuff is right on.

Posted

I am currently viewing the Dave Ramsey "debt free" video series and am a believer.

I wish or countries leadership was into debt free long ago so we would not be in the mess we are in.

So I also applaud selling a toy to get debt free and therefore stress free.

My Model 2, 582 powered Kitfox will be for sale when I find a Model 4 with a 912S.

Herman