Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Its a girl!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

well the dr. just confirmed that I didn't plant it deep enough for the little one to have a pecker.. I knew that drunken monkey thing was a bad idea :lmao:  .. time to save for one more wedding right about the time I hit retirement age :lol:

August 28th or there abouts we should be welcoming Allison Shyann into the world!

:BC:

Posted

From a dad that has three daughters and a son,,,,,I'm sorry.

Congrats and good luck

Posted

^ LMAO!

Congrats Leni! Girl, boy, boy here. We never asked so all of ours were surprises. Of course I was there for each delivery with a catcher's mitt. When our first was born, my wife said I blurted out... "It's a split-tail!"

1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats Leni - Takes a healthy man with big explosions to blow the balls off of them!

Love my 4 girls - Guess God was afraid to make a clone of me!  Thankfully, they had pretty mothers!

ED in MO

1 person likes this

Posted

HAHAHA, thanks guys!  two girls two boys now... I got it right part of the time anyways :lol:

Posted (edited)

Congrats, Leni!

Lets all hope she looks like mom!

Edited by Av8r3400
1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats. Leni and WIFE.  I have one of each, love then both the same.  BTW my twin brother is born Aug. 28, and I on Aug. 29th.

Russ.

Posted

Thanks Russ! Mine is August 31st.. November must be a snuggle month :lmao::BC:

Posted

Congrats Leni, I am sure she will be a beautiful litte girl!  This should keep you young into retirement keeping the shotgun cleaned sitting on the porch.  We were blessed to have one of each; and even more that our girl has always had a good sensible head on her shoulders .   My recommendation is teach them to shoot and hunt early.  One of the first things she told her husband when they got married was that every red blooded American man needs a gun. :lmao:

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Randy! But I'm afraid that between her mother and me, she don't have a snowballs chance in hell of having much sense! I seem to be lacking on it in a big way :lol: As long as she is healthy I can't ask for anything more!

Shotgun is loaded, along with an arsenal of other assorted weapons. Plus she will have a big brother who just loves to fight and is good at it.. I don't see me having boy problems for awhile :lmao: