Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Little picture on the side

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi!

So I see that everyone has a little pictue by their name on here. I went to my profile and uploaded a picture just to see if I could do it. The picture uploaded fine and I see it in my profile, but it doesn't show up in the posts. What's up?

Signed,

Computer illiterate -

ChrisB

Edited by ChrisB

Posted

Hi!

So I see that everyone has a little pictue by their name on here. I went to my profile and uploaded a picture just to see if I could do it. The picture uploaded fine and I see it in my profile, but it doesn't show up in the posts. What's up?

Signed,

Computer illiterate -

ChrisB

Figured it out! What is an Avatar? I saw another spot called Avatar to upload a picture and it worked. I thought it was a profile picture. Who knew?

ChrisB

Posted (edited)

Chris - the avatar is what shows up next to your name on all your forum posts, ie. your barefoot waterskier at the moment. You can also add a separate photo of yourself (or someone's ugly sister) in the 'About Me' section of your Profile Page.

Due to possible outstanding arrest warrants, I opted not to add a profile pic... YMMV. :)

[edit] Ergh, dang it Leni, when we gonna fix the emoticons?

Edited by dholly

Posted

Chris - the avatar is what shows up next to your name on all your forum posts, ie. your barefoot waterskier at the moment. You can also add a separate photo of yourself (or someone's ugly sister) in the 'About Me' section of your Profile Page.

Due to possible outstanding arrest warrants, I opted not to add a profile pic... YMMV. smile.gif

[edit] Ergh, dang it Leni, when we gonna fix the emoticons?

I hope I have some time in the next few days to try and figure out what going on with them. I cant find anything wrong in the simple settings for them so I will have to dig a little deeper.... I spent the last 3 weeks playing with the new bride on the snow machines at a remote cabin with no internet access so I am a little behind on the times here :lol:

Posted (edited)

That could be anybody's drummer........ Moore Cowbell!!

Edited by Emory Bored

Posted (edited)

That could be anybody's drummer........ Moore Cowbell!!

Bitch+slap.+more+cowbell+something+i+found+on+the+interweb_0c4161_4263420.jpg

Edited by Av8r3400