Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question about topics

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

I have been involved in a discussion about fuel tank coatings in the Avid Flyer General Hangar. Where is this topic actually located? When I open the Avid Flyer General Hangar folder, there is no such topic. The only way I can access the topic is under the Last Post Info field. I'm stumped as to which sub-folder this topic is located. Still coming up to speed on this site.

Thanks for the help!

Chris Bolkan

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I have been involved in a discussion about fuel tank coatings in the Avid Flyer General Hangar. Where is this topic actually located? When I open the Avid Flyer General Hangar folder, there is no such topic. The only way I can access the topic is under the Last Post Info field. I'm stumped as to which sub-folder this topic is located. Still coming up to speed on this site.

Thanks for the help!

Chris Bolkan

Chris,

I read your last post on this, but forgot to check the time posted - If you didnt find the post, then You have to scroll down past all the avid models and posts and get to a second section of the Avid General Hanger to find it.

Now you know as much as I know about this site!

I sent letter and photos and talked on phone to Wade about nose gear.

Thanks,

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Chris,

I read your last post on this, but forgot to check the time posted - If you didnt find the post, then You have to scroll down past all the avid models and posts and get to a second section of the Avid General Hanger to find it.

Now you know as much as I know about this site!

I sent letter and photos and talked on phone to Wade about nose gear.

Thanks,

ED in MO

I saw the general section below the topics, but it has always only had 3 topics every time I looked at it. Then after I made this post I entered some stuff in the search topics by date windows and everything popped up. Maybe it was just stuck in my computer or something. Now I see tons of topics in there that I did not know existed! So all is well.

Posted

I saw the general section below the topics, but it has always only had 3 topics every time I looked at it. Then after I made this post I entered some stuff in the search topics by date windows and everything popped up. Maybe it was just stuck in my computer or something. Now I see tons of topics in there that I did not know existed! So all is well.

I love the communication on these puters - but they make me feel dumb, old, outdated, dinosauerish, etc.

If I turn it on and it dont work, then I start hollaring for the "experts"!

ED in MO

Posted

Chris just look at the little path that's located right underneath the pic of the Black and Red wing. It tells you the path. Your thread is here.

AvidFoxFlyers Forums> General Category> Avid Flyer General Hangar

Posted

Hi,

Thanks for the help!

Chris Bolkan

It is a bit confusing, maybe I should change the names... When you click on the Avidfoxflyers Forums link it will bring up all the sub catagories. The first one you are likely to see if going to be the Avidfoxflyers General Hangar.... this was meant to be the general BS hangout for those who want to bs back and forth.. then you keep scrolling and you will hit the Avid Flyer general hangar... it is here that generic avid questions were meant to be kicked about. If you scroll more you will get the sub forums with the various avid models.

I hope its a little bit clearer than Mississippi mud :lol:

:BC: