Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parade Pictures Post Up

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Guys,

We had our Christmas Parade today and here are some pics.

post-55-13235691756935_thumb.jpg

1. Her Hotness, our Avid Diva, and Me

post-55-13235695740539_thumb.jpg

2. Her Hotness in Position

post-55-13235696562795_thumb.jpg

3. The whole get up! Note the wind sock on tow vehicles antenna and the roof ornamentation!

Enjoy! Bryce

Posted

Cool pics Bryce!! My wife made the discovery a while back that Avid spelled backwards is Diva!! I haven't told her yet that I whisper to my airplane every time I put her away that I'll be back to see her soon :drool3:

Posted

Sweet! What is the RC model? I have been looking at it every way from sunday and cant put my finger on it. Cowl is wrong for a space walker but the tail looks like one. Not a GeeBee but its in GeeBee colors.. Is it a round cowl great planes sportster??

Oh, I never mave the Avid / Diva connection before... damn boys, learned something new today!

:BC:

Posted

Leni, the plane is what's left over from a great planes super stearman. I was having a beautiful flight one day and all of the sudden, the earth jumped out in front of it! It does look like all those planes you mentioned. It's shop decor now. Will post a better pic later. Bryce

Posted

Leni, the plane is what's left over from a great planes super stearman. I was having a beautiful flight one day and all of the sudden, the earth jumped out in front of it! It does look like all those planes you mentioned. It's shop decor now. Will post a better pic later. Bryce

Well, I got the great planes part right anyway :lol: When we lived in Singapore, there was one palm tree in the middle of a huge field. Dad always found that tree, or the noodle drying racks on one far side of the field with the planes. Got one pic of him someplace up to his armpits in a pig sty trying to recover his ole McCoy .29

I have had the nasty ole ground reach up and grab me a time or two also. The last one was my 35% Extra 330.. That sucked!

:BC:

Posted (edited)

close ups of the "Sawed Off" Super Stearman

post-55-13237455149235_thumb.jpg

post-55-13237455375018_thumb.jpg

Edited by BryceKat