Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Look what showed up !

3 posts in this topic

Posted

"0" time 503 with C box w/new beraings & seals with 3:1 gears. Fresh top end,new pistons & rings +.010", new everything in bottom end as far as bearings and seals. Has 1 hr on test club. Now if my kit would show up....taps foot. Any suggested 2 blade options? Still wanting to 2 blade it ....70 x 35 ? Really have a liking for Tenn. wood props. I am not so much of a fan of IFA units wich seem to be the thing now. Just need to crunch a few more #rs to be certain of what I and the PC think is good and what works in real life.

post-341-13184578395995_thumb.jpg

Posted

"0" time 503 with C box w/new beraings & seals with 3:1 gears. Fresh top end,new pistons & rings +.010", new everything in bottom end as far as bearings and seals. Has 1 hr on test club. Now if my kit would show up....taps foot. Any suggested 2 blade options? Still wanting to 2 blade it ....70 x 35 ? Really have a liking for Tenn. wood props. I am not so much of a fan of IFA units wich seem to be the thing now. Just need to crunch a few more #rs to be certain of what I and the PC think is good and what works in real life.

Dont know anything about the tenn. props and since you pointed out you dont like the IFA I wont throw out an IVO sales pitch :lol:

Hope the kit shows up FAST, I hate waiting!!!

:BC:

Posted

Give Culver Props a look. Culverprops.com. Russ N844RS