Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Don't worry they do it in Alaska all the time

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I am not really sure what to say about this one!!! If your gonna do something this stupid at the very minimum don't have two way comm and announce your intentions to ATC.....Rodggggg Har!!

http://www.alaskadis...s-beach-seen-tv

And this is why you cant idiot proof anything... just when you think you have it idiot proof, they build a better idiot!

Engine was running "just a teensy, teensy bit rough and a passenger is sick" Who the hell wants to land a warrior on the beach anyway? Too bad Darwin does not discriminate and take out innocent passengers at the same time he removes an idiot from the gene pool.

:BC:

Posted

I have a couple friends whom are quality pilots that cant fly because of minor medical issues but they let this dickhead fly a high performance airplane.Hopefully they will ground him for a long time.

Posted

I have to admit that I didn't listen to the whole recording because of how stupid this guy is. Being one of the guys who sits in a tower all day providing air traffic services, i've seen a few situations like this before. My favorite was a guy who wanted to fly through a restricted airspace that was in place for high powered rocket launches. He said, " just tell them to stay out of my way" I was doing a tape check on a co worker and after hearing how he put up with this guy i thought he deserved a medal.