Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 YEARS OF THANK YOUS

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thanks to Everyone who has been so nice the past 5 years that I have been on the site.  I joined about November 2011 just before tearing my right rotary cuff in my shoulder and limiting my ability to work on my bird.   I was, and still am, an experimenter who likes to make his own designs, likes nose-draggers and Subaru engines, and cant keep my chainsaw running, but you accepted and helped me in spite of my afflictions.  You have challenged me, taught me things, and educated me - just like Doug posting that the Magnum made a nose-dragger in 1996, and encouraging me to put wood on my wings instead of aluminum.   I cant say everything that I want to in this one post, but just wanted to get the basic, "Thank You" here for you all to know that you are appreciated.  I am looking forward to enjoying your company more in the future. 

I don't need or expect an answer to this - I just wanted you to know.  EDMO 

Edited by EDMO
7 people like this

Posted

Thanks Ed!  you guys are the reason I made this site.  Glad it's helped you and inspired you when your down and can't work on your bird!  hope you get that thing in the air one day soon!

:BC:

2 people like this