Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Any members in the Miami Area

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like I will be in Miami for a couple days next month so if anyone is around and wants to have a drink or 10 and tell lies I will have a little bit of time to kill the evening of the 17th and all day on the 18th (I have to take a test on the 19th so I will be moderating the about of BS fluids I take in on the 18th)

:BC:

Posted (edited)

Looks like I will be in Miami for a couple days next month so if anyone is around and wants to have a drink or 10 and tell lies I will have a little bit of time to kill the evening of the 17th and all day on the 18th (I have to take a test on the 19th so I will be moderating the about of BS fluids I take in on the 18th)

:BC:

Aw Leni - you just covered up the new MAP post before more than 3 of us got to mark locations on it...  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

just so happens ill be in lakeworth working on those dates .[and god knows I like to drink]

1 person likes this

Posted

I may have opened my mouth a bit too soon.  The company travel gal booked me on different flights than what I was looking at so its looking like i get into miami on the 18th around 2pm then bailing out on the 20th at around the same time.  Will have the evening of the 19th to meet up.