Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I've Been Honored

4 posts in this topic

Posted

We have made it a trifecta of Central Wisconsin Kitfoxes with my Kitfox of the Month. :flag:

Posted

We have made it a trifecta of Central Wisconsin Kitfoxes with my Kitfox of the Month. :flag:

Congratulations,Nice job on that award. People in Wisconsin take their Kitfoxes seriously.I actually bought my 582 from Jim Schnowske whom also won that award and he is also from Wisconsin.Good job. Randy

Posted

Congratulations,Nice job on that award. People in Wisconsin take their Kitfoxes seriously.I actually bought my 582 from Jim Schnowske whom also won that award and he is also from Wisconsin.Good job. Randy

Jim (who is a CFI) did my transition training to a Kitfox, the first couple of hours in his pretty red plane. He's a heck of a good guy.

Posted

Jim (who is a CFI) did my transition training to a Kitfox, the first couple of hours in his pretty red plane. He's a heck of a good guy.

Congrats! Mine would win the hangar rat of the month award :lol: Damn covering job is a little over a year old and it already has a couple of tape repair patches on it :lmao:

:BC: