Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happiest Day... ?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was visited by WyPaul and his friend Dallas yesterday and they left today. They flew up from Wyoming in Paul's Quickie Q2 to look at and Dallas purchased my Ol Yeller Kitfox. 

Thank you guys for a nice visit and two new friends.  I will get out there someday to play in the rocks...

As they say, the happiest day and the second happiest day all at once...  

image.thumb.jpeg.160f3fb1963ebdd7a600888

Edited by Av8r3400
1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats guys, a nice KF finds a new home and many more years of enjoyment. That's the way it should be!

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome! I was hoping it wouldn't still be for sale at Osh again this year especially at the new price. 

Posted

Mangy Fox coming to OSH this time 'round. 

Posted (edited)

I just got a text from Dallas.  He made it to 50 miles shy of home and had to shut it down for weather.  

IMO, that's a pretty good run, into headwinds all the way from Northern Wisconsin to Southeast Wyoming...

Paul, see if you can get him to sign up here.  I don't know if he's a computer guy or not...

Edited by Av8r3400

Posted

I think Dallas maybe signed up already but if not I will work on him.  Nice to get to meet you.  We had quite the adventure, two days, over 1500 miles by air and then topped it off with another 75  miles to pickup Dallas.  Nice to get the Q2 out for a ride.  We should be back for Oshkosh this summer.

Posted

Did you stay together on the trip back or did you just leave him in your dust…  ?

Posted

The Qbird won't fly that slow so I saw him about a mile out of Your airport as I passed him.