Early to bed, early to

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Since I broke my back in January I've spent an awful lot of time banging around between flying forums looking for company.  This here is a working man's forum.  On balance you guys get more done, in less time, and shut down your internet activity earlier than any other group I hang with.  Way to go.  We got a thread here where a guy picks up what looks to be a pile of trash in January and by spring he's ready for paint.  Amazing.  The Biplane guys take years to get the engine cowl on.  Me?  I don't do anything.  Maybe it's time to sell it all off and just buy an airplane.  In any case,  all y'all are asleep now so I'll see ya tomorrow. 

Posted

There is a lot to be said about buying and going flying.  The best part is that you can buy one of these little birds for way less than you can build one.  For myself and many others on here, I suspect, building is as much fun as the flying and it's like having two jobs but you pay to work at the second one and happy to do it.  Gave up most of my addictions except airplanes and I'm still working on the coffee.

Hope you get healed up soon, that being laid up crap is not for sissies that's for sure.

Posted

Hope you get healed up soon, that being laid up crap is not for sissies that's for sure.

+1 on that. Get well soon!