Made it to Greenville SC

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,  well we left Gulf Shores, and are now in Greenville SC for a week and a half.  The wife's daughter and grandkids live there.  Not a lot for me to do around here once I fix any odds and ends that need a mans attention.  Any one with an Avid or Kitfox plane or project that wouldn't mind putting up with me for an hour or so that lives in the area?  Send me a private message or give me a call on my cell 218-750-3851.  Take care,  Jim Chuk

Posted

Keep flying to southeast Missouri. I have a long way to go and   I'll put you to work for a month. 

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop by Arnold, MO, after you leave Mike's place at Jackson - You can load up another 2 Kitfox projects to put with your flock!  At least stop for a cup of something if you have time.   Look for the big Blue water tower on the right just before the turnoff of I-55.  I think you have my number.

EDMO

Posted

Jim -

You should give Briman a ping.  He lives nearby in GA.  He's always got some sort of project going on.

Paul

1 person likes this

Posted

Jim, are you coming thru MO, or going to IndianApples or somewhere?

EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually from here I'm going up to Hartford Ct.  Wife has a sister up there.  They haven't seen each other in 13 years.  If I'm lucky, I'll get home while it's still February.  Jim Chuk

Posted

Hope you have a good visit and trip Jim - Wouldn't want you to miss out on the snow shoveling...Maybe someday?

EDMO

Posted

Jim I'd like to come eat lunch with you next week perhaps wednesday.  You game?

Posted

I'd fly into Greenville Downtown, GMU.  I hear the Runway Cafe is good there, never been....

Posted

Sounds like a plan to me. Thanks,  Jim Chuk

Posted

Well Jim once you get back to Mn you could stop by, my shop needs cleaning. If you are going up highway 15 or 60 stop in.

Posted

Sorry Bandit, I'll be going up 53 from Duluth to the iron range.  And besides, my shop  is probably messier than yours.  ;-)  Jim Chuk