Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kitfox and floats on barnstormers 912

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw this on barnstormers 2 days ago. It's actually a Kitfox 2. Father passed, son is selling. I talked to him, and would want to look at it if it wasn't halfway across the country from me. 80 hrs. Registration has expired, but that may be able to be revived. $10,000 Rotax 912. Jim Chuk

KITFOX MODEL 1 W/ LOTUS FOATS • FOR SALE • Kitfox Model 1 for sale. This was my late fathers Kitfox, and although he was the second owner it was never flown during his possession. It was assembled in 1998 by the previous owner and has roughly 80 hours of flight time. The entire package comes with the aircraft, Rotax engine, single axel trailer and Lotus Floats. Forgive me for not having a more detailed post, im still looking for the proper paperwork. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email for asking price. Calls and texts work for me as well. Thanks for looking! -James Bauermeister 206-755-6043 • Contact James S. Bauermeister, Owner - located Auburn, WA USA • Telephone: 206-755-6043 . • Posted September 16, 2015 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Pictures

Posted (edited)

I think when I saw it yesterday it was listed as a 2...  or was that on e-bay?

I does look like a good deal

I was excited until I saw the location.

Edited by KFfan