Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thanks Leni!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I just wanted to shout out to Leni on this Thanksgiving Day.  This forum has provided me with indispensable knowledge and ideas, as well as a place for like-minded (most of us anyways ;) ) folks with similar airplanes to share our ideas and experiences.  If Leni didn't take the time out of his days to keep this forum running, I wouldn't know half the things about my airplane as I do.  I'd probably have a little more cash in my wallet, as I would like to think I wouldn't be modding my Avid every time something new and cool pops up on here, but thats besides the point!  That being said, my Avid is a better airplane for it, and I'd like to think I'm a better pilot for the things I've learned and continue to learn here.  Thanks Leni for the work you do.

3 people like this

Posted

Well thank you sir!  But the truth is, I just keep the lights on, the forum content would not be here without you, the members.  So its my turn to thank you guys for making the place worth while and for making contributions both monetary and in forum content to keep us moving forwards.  I hope everyone is able to spend the day with family and enjoy the day.  I'm at work keeping the lights on for ya :lol:

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

I second those "Thanks" for Leni for establishing and maintaining this site where almost 1000 of us now can discuss, cuss, and try to share things about building and flying our pet birds.   The amount of knowledge on here is great, and the things I have learned from others is worth a lot.  

Thanks to Leni and all of you - Happy Turkey Day - even to those in other countries who may not have our holiday.

EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

I also agree,Happy Thanksgiving everyone.Randy

Posted

Leni:

You're ugly, you kinda smell and your mom dresses you funny.  Just keeping it real.

(C'mon guys!  We can't let him go and get a big head or anything…)

1 person likes this

Posted

OMG Leni - TKF remembers you! :lol:

EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

OMG Leni - TKF remembers you! :lol:

EDMO

:lmao:  Yeah, I am much loved over there... about as much love as the Matronix site hahahahahaha

Can't help it, I have a trouble not calling it like I see it sometimes.  Tact is not one of my strong points.

Posted

Leni:

You're ugly, you kinda smell and your mom dresses you funny.  Just keeping it real.

(C'mon guys!  We can't let him go and get a big head or anything…)

No big head here, I know I smell good, my momma don't dress me, and I may be ugly but the old man still got it :lol:

post-2-0-54344700-1417135861_thumb.jpeg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Mother and Daughter are pretty - Pretty women and Pretty Planes are better than talking about ugly old men!

Best wishes to your family.

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Thank you for making this discussion forum possible. I have no doubt that it will continue to provide a tremendous source of information, camaraderie, and resources for the Avid / Kitfox community. I've been a member for just about a week and I have already received very worthwhile benefits, knowledge, parts sources, and education from smarter people than myself.

1 person likes this

Posted

Feel free to chime in any place any time Bill, we like hearing and seeing about other projects than just planes as well.  We try to fit the missfits in here as best we can, thats why I am here :lmao:

We wont be upset if you post more pics of your flap handle model (the blond one) either hahahahaha