What happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Clearly, this is a very disturbing event with so many innocent souls unaccounted for. But what about the lack of crash debris, unaccounted for Boeing 777, deviated flight path and actions of the flight crew? The information that has been cobbled together by the various investigative partners leads me to think those people were murdered and plane stolen for malicious intent. What say you?

Posted

I don't know about the people being dead yet but I've always figured it was some sort of hijacking event. I just don't get why yet. Without any sign of a crash site, debris, etc. I don't think it went down. Couple that with the low flying aircraft over the Maldives on the day it went missing and you have a nice conspiracy to think about for a while!

I'm sure eventually it will show up, probably painted to look like something else. I'm just lacking on even a idea as to why a 777 other than maybe that's what they could get at the time?

Posted

I think the pilot stole it and got away with it.

Posted

FIrst we have no idea how much fuel was on board, the Malaysian government won't say, so there is no idea where to even look.

If it did land somewhere, where could it go?  A 777 takes a ton of runway to land.  How many runways are capable of taking it in that arm-pit part of the world?  If it went anywhere near India or Pakistan we would have had it on our (USA) military radar systems.

If the plane was nosed over and went into the ocean at say 700 kt, the largest fragments would be the size of your fist.  Do this after most of the fuel is exhausted and there won't be any appreciable oil slick, either.

I don't believe this plane or any of it's passengers will ever be seen again.

Posted

The Malaysian government actually did say that the plane had at least 5 hour of fuel left onboard after it disappeared, so that sure gives it a LONG area and wide range to search in, if in deed that's true.

I also don't buy that even at 700 KTS the aircraft wouldn't have pieces bigger than your fist. Pieces like seat cushions and such that aren't stiff could survive that type of impact without totally being torn to shreds. Add to that the fact that many items from a place float. If it did go down that quickly that plane would have basically had to go in vertically, making the area where the debris was scattered fairly confined, at least until the wind, waves and such dispersed it. I realize there is a lot of water out there to search too so that's still a possibility since there is no way to search everywhere quickly enough to rule out it went down.

Too many factors to rule anything out until there is hard evidence, but I still think someone has it and it landed safely.

Posted

"At least 5 hours of fuel"?  A 777 can carry as much as 14 hours of fuel.  The Malaysian government knows to the tenth of a pound how much was loaded on that plane and they haven't disclosed it.  They have proven to be untrustworthy through this whole affair.

As to debris, what about the plane the hit The Pentagon?  No big chunks there, either.  Lots of ocean in the potential range of the plane to hide the comparatively tiny pieces that would be left of this aircraft.

Where to land it and go unnoticed?  Every airport that could accept this plane would be monitored, either by civil, military or satellite surveillance and it would be known by now.

Either it is known where the plane was landed and the public aren't being told for some sort of "homeland security" reasons or it is gone never to be found in one of the deepest oceans on the planet.  I believe the latter.

Posted

I agree, they haven't been honest at all. But has our government been honest about most things lately? I think not. Again, we may never know what happened to it, and it will be one of those "great mysteries". It's all conjecture until there is evidence. Hope I didn't get your dander up, just like a little friendly conversation!

Posted (edited)

I'm about tired of hearing all those scenarios and speculations put out in the media, but I do have a gut feeling this plane may be seen again. Something planned and deliberate happened here.

I suspect a strong possibility that the pilot is involved. Still wondering about the story of those 2 Iranians with stolen passports in the back. Did they play a part?

Why no cell phone calls or messages from passengers? Too far away from cell towers maybe? What if 2 Iranians stood up and/or the pilot came over the PA and announced to passengers that they would be alright unless they tried to call or message from their comm devices, then they'd be shot between the eyes. (If weapons were possible on the plane of course.) Any one trying to get a message out could be easily detected by readily available cell phone detectors, if they could be smuggled onboard. Would you dial your phone?

The plane flew for hours. My gut feeling is that it was going somewhere and likely made it there. The US might be inclined to look closely to a blip on their radars in the wee hours of the morning but what about some other less cautious personnel in other countries in the region?

I think there's a lot more known as to where this plane is at or likely to have gone. I think between Boeing, Rolls and likely our govt know a lot more than they are letting out and maybe for good/just reasons. Sounds that Israel is on the alert. Have to wonder if we are. Just minutes ago, King O was on TV in an interview or giving a statement (I couldn't watch) and it came to me, now I know there's lies or cover ups coming from our govt. (Again, maybe some for good reasons, this time. (If I hear it was some video, I might explode.)

A guy at work today was talking about locking your keys in your car. He said they can unlock your car for you. They can tell where your car is at, how fast it's going, shut it off, what ever. We have no idea what happened with a 777? Well, maybe not but if those engines can talk all the time they are running, why is it nothing else is talking or known in real time? (Question to self, why are the black boxes even needed to HOPEFULLY found after something like this happens? Some or most of hat stuff should also be sent out real time, like Rolls has happening with their engines.)

Way too much speculation on my part, which annoys me seeing it 24/7 on TV. Why did I do this?

Maybe it was an alien abduction or Godzilla came up out of the ocean and grabbed it.

Edited by C150L

Posted

I agree, they haven't been honest at all. But has our government been honest about most things lately? I think not. Again, we may never know what happened to it, and it will be one of those "great mysteries". It's all conjecture until there is evidence. Hope I didn't get your dander up, just like a little friendly conversation!

S'all good.   :stirthepot:

I'm beginning to believe the Godzilla theory, too.  It sounds the most plausible...

Godzilla_8b8f1e_509655.jpg

Posted

Somebody is up to something right now and needs a great big "Mass Distraction" such as a diss appearing 300k+ lb hunk of airborn aluminum roughly one acre in dimension that disappeared from the radar screen of 2 paranoid governments. Sounds like the same kind of horse shit I gave my teachers as to the whereabouts of my homework. The speculation is entertaining tho. Thoughts and prayers to those caught in the middle of this sick illusion.

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay Larry, something both of us can get behind! The most credible theory is.....Godzilla did it!! I like that one!

Posted

Hey, man, He doesn't fuck around.

Posted

:BC:

post-2-0-52011700-1395333321_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

:lmao::funnypostabove:

Posted

It has been found!! I knew it would turn up eventually I just didn't quite expect it to be this soon or in this location!

post-745-0-08324200-1395415080.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I just had another thought. I think we're all looking in the wrong place for this plane. Didn't David Copperfield say he was going to make a plane disappear years ago? :lmao:

This is what happens when I'm just putting lacquer finish on new floor boards and have time to think.

Posted

I just can't resist. The last picture as well as this one both came from and Air Force Colonel. I'm sure he didn't start them but still a good laugh.

post-745-0-93092600-1395424436_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this