Attack on the forum

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys,

the last few days we have had a "guest" reporting damn near every post on here.  For the time being, I am going to have to ban the guests from seeing or reading the various forums.  If someone wants to be on the site, they are going to have to register.

Will let you know when the little perp has been found and I can ban only that IP.

:BC:

Posted

Leni,

Jim Chuck or John Miller said on the Yahoo site that when they tried to get on this site yesterday on their pc, google said the site was unsafe and wouldn't let them on. I'm on an iPhone yesterday and today and had no problems. Thanks for all you do! Bryce

Posted

They are just wanting to help us sign up for Obamacare!

Maybe give us a free Obamaphone?

EDMO

Posted

I have not had any issues on my PC or phone and no warnings.  I have gotten on using IE, Firefox and Chrome.

I wonder how often those guys update the anti virus software..

Oh well, its only money, I dropped another ticket to invision to have a tech look it over and make sure nothing is amiss..

Bare with me again guys, it may be a rough couple of days before its all sorted out again.

If I ever find one of these little punk hackers, I will make sure he never gets a chance to use a pc again.  He gonna look real funny trying to operate a computer with his fingers gone and his mouth wired shut!

:BC:

Posted

Leni, its the NSA trying to see if flying chainsaws are a threat to King O.....

EDMO

Posted

<If I ever find one of these little punk hackers, I will make sure he never gets a chance to use a pc again.  He gonna look real funny trying to operate a computer with his fingers gone and his mouth wired shut!>

don't blame you on this I have had my yahoo account hacked a few times and it was very irritating...... probably someone that is just bored