Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally a criminal court served Justice in America. A well deserved slap to the face of Obama, his department of justice who sponsored Martin support events and the rest of the race baiting ignorant fools and general racists posturing from the political left.

Let the race riots begin.

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally a criminal court served Justice in America. A well deserved slap to the face of Obama, his department of justice who sponsored Martin support events and the rest of the race baiting ignorant fools and general racists posturing from the political left.

Let the race riots begin.

That's great news!  This was clearly a self-defense case - should have never went to court. And the judge was an obnoxious tool. 

1 person likes this

Posted

San Fran is in full on war mode right now.

Posted

I weep for the future of the US.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your telling me! I have young kids.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bring it on... time for the higher ups to get a reminder on how this country was founded.

:BC:

Posted

Our fearless leader has announced that we must "honor" Trayvon Martin by instituting gun control.

This has now officially crossed into the realm of insane.  Never let a crisis go to waste.  The ignorant masses of this country that vote for this type of "leadership" are why I weep for our future.  (And one of the main reasons I never had kids, Joey.)

I fear that I will outlive this once great nation.

Posted

Larry, on one hand your right, but dont fear... there are enough who are about fed up with this shit that you will indeed live to see us once again become the nation we once were... but its gonna get a little worse before it gets better...

Posted

:lmao:  and you damn sure got RW2's thong up his ass on BCP hahahahahahaha... I cant believe I am not jumping into that one with both feet!  I think me and Rob would get along great over a camp fire and adult beverages!  But I dont think any left wingers would like us anymore!  :lmao:

Posted

This all could have been avoided in 1861.....

EDMO

Posted

He should look at his home city of Chicago and see how well that gun control thing is working out.Randy

Our fearless leader has announced that we must "honor" Trayvon Martin by instituting gun control.

This has now officially crossed into the realm of insane.  Never let a crisis go to waste.  The ignorant masses of this country that vote for this type of "leadership" are why I weep for our future.  (And one of the main reasons I never had kids, Joey.)

I fear that I will outlive this once great nation.

Posted

Remember what happened in 1860 when they elected an Illinois lawyer!

EDMO

Posted

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.â€

― Booker T. Washington 1911

Posted

HMMMM, why would this administration want to keep this stirred up?

1. To use it as a tool to attack those unnecessary stand your ground self defense laws? 

2. To use it to try to stir up more anti gun sentiment and promote anti gun laws?

3. To use if as a way to increase race baiting and racial division?

4. To keep the distraction going so no one remembers about the IRS, Bengausi, monitoring American citizen communications, fast and furious, etc, ...?

5. All of the above?

Posted (edited)

HMMMM, why would this administration want to keep this stirred up?

1. To use it as a tool to attack those unnecessary stand your ground self defense laws? 

2. To use it to try to stir up more anti gun sentiment and promote anti gun laws?

3. To use if as a way to increase race baiting and racial division?

4. To keep the distraction going so no one remembers about the IRS, Bengausi, monitoring American citizen communications, fast and furious, etc, ...?

5. All of the above?

All of the above - plus - winning the 2014 elections, IMO.

And all this Race BS - is just that - I don't care what a big 16-year-old's color is - If I get attacked and overwhelmed by one who says "You are going to die", then I will stop him any way I can - Well, he may not have to say anything - You can color him or color me, DEAD! And no apologies!

There is no difference between an attack by a person or a bear - you have a right to defend yourself.

P.S. I was raised by the old saying, "Better to have 12 men judging you, rather than 6 men carrying you"!

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri