Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

912 WARNING - WARNING - BEWARE OF RIPOFFS!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I forgot who was looking for a 912 - But this is for all........

THERE HAVE BEEN SOME 912 SCAMS GOING ON EBAY - BE VERY LEARY, EXPECIALLY OF SITES THAT TELL YOU TO "WRITE TO THEM".

A+ Doug Holly checked out a couple of these for me some time ago, because the low bid was hard to believe - Fortunately, he was able to cope with the "trap" where I would have probably been hacked.

I don't have all the info on this, but please BE AWARE that the 912 you see on EBAY may not even exist - Check it out carefully.

EDMO

Posted

I concur.  Ebay is full of this as well as complete aircraft that show up over and over again at ridiculously low prices.  Same scam.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is....

Posted

Great advice since I am on the 912 hunt.

Posted

Most include an outside email link to use for further info. These are data miners and once they have your email addy you will notice a marked increase of pharmaceutical and 'hot local chicks looking for love' solicit attains in your Inbox. Of course, that may not be a bad thing for everyone...

Posted

Hmm, don't mean to blast the thread, but you can't edit a post you made using the fast reply option?

And Leni, did you ever figure out how to enable autocorrect for spelling?

Not having a good day here it would appear. :-)

Posted

1)  why you want to edit it, I got a good laugh!  It makes me feel like I am not the only dirty old man around this joint!  hahahahaha

No I have not.  I have the add on for fire fox that does the spell check, but I can find a button to click on the new software that will automatically do it on here.

You should be able to edit your own posts... will see whats up with that when time allows.  I have been doing double duty covering the field inspector position as well as my normal office bitch duties and its been kicking my ass 14-18 hrs a day.

:BC: