Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

scheduled offline upgrades

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

I have dropped a ticket to have the site upgraded to the latest forum software and security updates. The new site will probably have a little bit of a different look to it, but the software should function the same. I am still having a hacker issue here and there and the latest rev of the software is spose to be alot better. At 100 bucks a pop to have the guy clean the malware off its getting to be a bit of a piss me off for me :lol: They are backed up doing the updates so it is spose to be sometime in the next 8 days for them to do the upgrade. The site should not be offline for more than an hour when they do get to it, so please be patient if you try to log on in the next week and it boots you off.

I will be learning the new software to but I dont think it will be any challenge to us, and some of the features should actually make it easier for you guys to get around on here.

Thanks

Leni

:BC:

Posted

Thanks for all the efforts, Leni. Let us know how to help.

Posted

Good move, kill those hacker bastards! :hammerhead:/>

1 person likes this

Posted

well it looks like the upgrade is complete!  Hopefully this will keep the damn hackers outta our hair for awhile!  :hammerhead:

Posted

Doug, I think the emoticons are working right now too! :lol:

:wasntme:  :joust:

Posted

I like. Can't find anything yet, but I like.

Posted

Looking good. Only issue I have had so far is trying to fix my avatar. Control setting options are a bit different in that you must select change my photo (which used to refer to the profile page photo should you choose to use one) to get to your avatar download. You can now 'crop' your avatar but I cant get it to display without those silly 16:9 aspect black bars  on top and bottom. Maybe y'all are looking at my new avatar, lol.