Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Routing Fuel Lines

3 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you AVID owners recommend for placement of fuel lines from wing to header tank that is located behind seat on passenger side.

Thanks

Posted

What do you AVID owners recommend for placement of fuel lines from wing to header tank that is located behind seat on passenger side.

Thanks

I ran mine from the header tank to the wing tanks with aluminum tubing, then a short piece of the blue fuel tubing from the ATV shop from the tubing to the fitting in the tank so it will move with the wing when you swing it. Nothing says that you cant run the rubber tubing from the wing tanks to the engine, but I liked to make the long runs with aluminum. It looks neater and is easier to secure to the frame. My laptop took a dump on me a couple days ago so I am not able to get pictures from it, but I may be able to get the wife to take some pics and send them to me if you dont get anyone else to answer here with pictures.

I think the build manual shows a good routing scheme, but am not certain of it.

BC.gif

D model Chapt II Fuel system.pdf

Posted

Thanks

Just make sure you have enough flex line from the tank outlet so you can swing the wings both ways.

AvidFox owner:

ED in MO