Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Merry Christmas

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year to all of the AFF family!!

Mine started pretty good-- Mama gave me a new Matco Tailweel for the Mangy Fox. :brownnoser:

Edited by Av8r3400

Posted

Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year to all of the AFF family!!

Mine started pretty good-- Mama gave me a new Matco Tailweel for the Mangy Fox. brown_noser.gif

funnypostabove.gif You were bidding against your own wife for your own gift... priceless!

Merry Christmas and may God Bless and protect our AFF friends and families in the New Year!

Posted

Merry Christmas!!!

I second this to all of you guys! I hope you can be home with your loved ones for the holidays! I hope this blizzard quits and I will get to fly out of here tomorrow on time too :lol:

If your like me and you plan on celebrating over the holidays, think twice before ya drive. A cab is cheap and can save you a lot of $ and grief!

OK I am now off my soap box, guys have a FUN AND SAFE New Years! I will be toasting to ya from here :lol:

:BC:

Posted

funnypostabove.gif You were bidding against your own wife for your own gift... priceless!

Merry Christmas and may God Bless and protect our AFF friends and families in the New Year!

:lmao: That is priceless! Reminds me of poker night at the in-laws years ago. The wife used to piss me off bad when she would bid against me and bump everyone else out of the game... She seemed to forget that the object of the game was to take everyone else's money, not split our own :lol:

Posted

Naw. She bought a new one from Wag Aero. Less than what the used one auctioned for!

Posted

Merry Christmas everyone. You all are great; sure wish we could all get together for a fly-in some day; maybe in ID with Joey. :BC:

May God watch over you all in the new year and fly safe!

Posted

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Posted

Thanks Bandit!

I second it. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone!