Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WHAT DOES "MULTIQUOTE" DO?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I see "multiquote" in the listings of "reply", "delete", "edit" - Does this mean you can grab the post and put it somewhere else - just wondering if I could move my leading edge photos to a new post.

ED in MO

Posted

I see "multiquote" in the listings of "reply", "delete", "edit" - Does this mean you can grab the post and put it somewhere else - just wondering if I could move my leading edge photos to a new post.

ED in MO

Say you start a thread and then 8 people reply to it. Maybe you want to reply directly to 4 of those. You would click the multi quote button on each of those replys then hit the reply button. All of those 4 replys will show up in the text box. Here is where is will get a lil tricky the first few times..

You will see the 4 individual posts will start and end with

You have to put your text after the end of the

Posted

Say you start a thread and then 8 people reply to it. Maybe you want to reply directly to 4 of those. You would click the multi quote button on each of those replys then hit the reply button. All of those 4 replys will show up in the text box. Here is where is will get a lil tricky the first few times..

You will see the 4 individual posts will start and end with

Posted

Thanks for explaining Leni - Guess I better stick to the old KISS system - Too old and inept to do much except turn puter on and hope for the best.

ED in MO

well I must say that you are coming along on the use of the ole computer! you got it figured out how to post pics and new topics! :lol:

Hang around here and we will have ya using the forum like an ole pro in no time

:BC:

Posted

well I must say that you are coming along on the use of the ole computer! you got it figured out how to post pics and new topics! :lol:

Hang around here and we will have ya using the forum like an ole pro in no time

Yes, and maybe someday I can learn how to fly too! Without a plane!!!!:lol:

ED

Posted

Yes, and maybe someday I can learn how to fly too! Without a plane!!!!smilielol.gif

ED

You have alot of years and alot of posts to make before you earn those wings!

Posted

You have alot of years and alot of posts to make before you earn those wings!

Since none of us knows what the future holds - going to get my 2c worth in while I can.

Thanks,

ED in MO