Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

need 912 install photos

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd appreciate any photos you guys might have as far as FWF of a 912 install or just ideas or concerns that may help the process. I'm working on getting my engine mount painted and I'm trying to come up with some ideas on routing of all the hoses and wireing.

As it is I need to change the direction of all the upper water returns on my engine because the expansion tank is to far back and interfears with the mount. I also have to change the direction of the lower tubes on the water pump because they're pointed straight at the mount.

Travis

Posted

Avid or Kitfox, Travis?

Posted

Avid or Kitfox, Travis?

Avid

Posted

Must not be many Avids with the 912 :dunno:

Posted

Not too many, and I think most hang out in the Avid Flyer Yahoo Group. I know jeromiemead just put a 912 on his Avid last year, nice guy willing to help, look him up.

Posted

I could post few of Dave's plane, but it is so modified, it would do little good for you...

Posted

^^^ interesting to see this kit had the plastic wing tanks back in 2006.

Posted

I could post few of Dave's plane, but it is so modified, it would do little good for you...

I dont know about that. I always find something I can take away from a picture, even if it's only a smile. Plane stuff never gets old.

Posted

Thanks for the pics, I wish I could read about your progress, unfortunately those words don't sound right to me :french11:

birddog-

You can use Google's translation service to change the entire website text from French to English.

- Click on the link above and open the French text website.

- Copy the website address in the browser's URL field box. (Hold the left mouse button down while you drag the cursor over the URL to the highlight the website address. When you have highlighted the website address, right mouse click to pop up the shortcut menu then select [left mouse click] 'Copy'.)

- Open a new browser window and navigate to www.Google.com

- On the Google menu bar, select 'Translate'. (You may have to expand the menu selections by clicking the down arrow or 'More'.)

- When the Google Translate page opens, place your cursor in the translate box and right click to pop up the shortcut menu then select 'Paste'. The French text website URL should be in the Translate field box.

- Make sure you select 'translate to English' then press the Translate button.

Viola! <-- pretty sure that's an old french word

Website text now in English!

Il n'y a pas de quoi! :)

Posted

viola minds "he raped her"

I think the word is "voilà" !

Posted

:bugeyes: Oh my, a very unfortunate transposition indeed!