Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sprucing up the site a little

5 posts in this topic

Posted

As some of you may have noticed the boring default software logo has been replaced with Airdale's logo. I'm new at working the code on these forums so bear with me as the look of the site changes slightly.

I am looking for any ideas or feedback that you would like to see on here. First and foremost I would like to see a cool logo up at the top with the name of the site. If anyone has some skills they would like to show off regarding the logo please PM me your ideas. I would like it to say Avidfoxflyers and have a cool picture of some sort.

AKFlyer owns this site and I have moderator permissions. Both of us are busy with other things so bear with me as I make a few tweaks. Don't worry it's not going to be anything drastic :news:

Posted

I have a gal that is a kick ass graphics designer. I will get her to come up with something cool if no one else here does that kind of thing :BC:

Posted

I have a gal that is a kick ass graphics designer. I will get her to come up with something cool if no one else here does that kind of thing :BC:

I cant even draw a stick man.............

Posted

Brett told me he doesn't mind you using the logo as long as it is his new, manly, logo (the one above) and not the old, gay-assed, Elton John-smiling eagle logo (below)...

airdale_logo.gif

(He did comment that you could add the phone number, too.. :blink:)

Posted

(He did comment that you could add the phone number, too.. :blink:)