Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How can I print photos / files you post?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Deleted - Got it figured out now with some help.

Please have patience with antique members.

Now, dang-it, I can't find the file that dholly or someone posted on Harry Ribblet's analysis of the Eppler High-lift ribs, and the chart and drawing for the modified rib which gives better cruise.

Anybody know where it went - seems like it was seperate from regular posts and in a place of its own?

Ed in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Now, dang-it, I can't find the file that dholly or someone posted on Harry Ribblet's analysis of the Eppler High-lift ribs, and the chart and drawing for the modified rib which gives better cruise.

Anybody know where it went - seems like it was seperate from regular posts and in a place of its own?

Ed in MO

I don't know where it is on this forum but if you Google Riblett I think that you will find what you are looking for. I thought I had saved a link to it but I guess not.

Paul

Posted

Ed in MO

ED, I found a hard copy in my files with an address at the bottom. Here is a link, pages 1-9. Hope this helps.

http://www.cfisher.com/avid/

Paul

Posted

ED, I found a hard copy in my files with an address at the bottom. Here is a link, pages 1-9. Hope this helps.

http://www.cfisher.com/avid/

Paul

Many thanks Paul - small print this way, but have my magnifying glass if needed.

Would sure like a report from the guy who put VGs on bottom of wing.

I would like to keep my STOL ribs, but can always use more cruise - my buddy with the 90hp J3 is just waiting to outrun my Soob!

This may have been posted in some file or whatever it is called, on the "Technical" list, but went ahead and got yours before looking again.

Enjoyed your brief video too!

Sorry to clutter the sight with my handicaps, but thankful that you and others are sharing much good info.

Ed in MO