Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BARNSTORMERS?

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know what is going on with Barnstormers - I cant find them online - was trying to see if Lukemn's Catalina was listed.   EDMO

Posted

Think this got put on the back burner before it ever showed up?

Anyone know what is going on with Barnstormers - I cant find them online - was trying to see if Lukemn's Catalina was listed.   EDMO

Posted

Yeah, I got an email from them earlier today. I'll copy it and paste it here. 

eflyerLOGOfooter.gif
BARNSTORMERS WEBSITE 
Announcement 

On Thursday morning, December 8th 2016, Barnstormers.com website servers experienced a major systems hardware failure that has caused the Barnstormers.com website and email services to be offline. We had hoped that the website and all the services would have been restored by now. We remain offline as our hosting company has been working diligently to restore our site and all services on new servers. This takes time. 

We apologize to all our users, visitors and advertisers for the disruption of service. We want you to know that we are doing everything in our power as fast as we can to have everything restored. 

Everyone here at Barnstormers.com wants you to know that we tremendously appreciate and value all your support and business that you have given Barnstormers.com which is now in our 22nd year of business. We have been told that it may take another 24 hours before we will be back online. Hopefully, we will continue to be the #1 Aviation’s Busiest Marketplace! 

Thank you and see you soon at “Barnstormers.com”
1 person likes this

Posted

Barnstormers desparately needs an update.  It appears they programmed it to where it is 15 years ago and left it like that.  it could be a lot more and SO much better.

Who cares where the seller is located when the airplane/property/whatever is in some other part of the country?

Outside of canned forums its a rare thing to see an aviation website that isn't simply horrible.

That's my rant for the day. :wacko:

1 person likes this