Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mobile site

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I used  to be able to select full site from the front splash page when logging into the forums with my phone. Now that option appears to be gone and it always defaults to the mobile site. HATE that, too many features lost, how do I stop it?

Posted

iPad/iPhone?

Posted

Yes

Posted

Updated Safari lately?  

How about a full reboot?

My iPad was doing all kinds of stupid stuff with this website for a while.  I did a full reset with an iCloud backup and that fixed it.

Posted

I bet it's related to the new phone, I'll need to try with the iPad to confirm. Also, didn't know you could update Safari independently, thought that happened automatically when you installed the latest ios 'patch'. I am current on those but I haven't sync'd the new phone to iTunes because I don't use iTunes and there is some old info I don't want to be overwritten and deleted. Been there, done that on a previous new phone and still can't figure out how to prevent that. Old backups on the computer and new on iCloud, would like to find a way to merge the two backups. Now I'm at my online storage limit and it's not backing up there either. What a P.I.T.A.