Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

new engine choice

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ummm I'll give you a pass on that one Ed

Seemed to be a pretty GI proof process...

Who in hell delegated you the authority to pass or fail me?  WTF are you on here for?   I don't see you posting much except smart-ass remarks about me!  That's just BULLSHIT!

Post up some pictures and tell about your plane, then people might be interested in what you have to say.

EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

ummm I'll give you a pass on that one Ed

Seemed to be a pretty GI proof process...

Who in hell delegated you the authority to pass or fail me?  WTF are you on here for?   I don't see you posting much except smart-ass remarks about me!  That's just BULLSHIT!

Post up some pictures and tell about your plane, then people might be interested in what you have to say.

EDMO

KFfan,

Just quoting this to make sure you see it, since it only stayed up a minute or so.    EDMO

Posted

First time I watched it, I think I got a blister from digging the holes for the landing gear...

Posted (edited)

First time I watched it, I think I got a blister from digging the holes for the landing gear...

Reminded me of digging foxholes, or a guy digging a hole big enough for a horse, to bury a cigarette butt - and then he would have to dig it up to prove he buried it - Joyous times!  Ha!   I loved the ingenuity of how they assembled the plane with no heavy hoisting equipment.   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

That was pretty awesome, I actually felt like i was right there helping.

Yeah man!  Like one of the 50 men helping hang the wings.  Nothing like having a little man power.   Talk about a "kit"plane.