Is anyone else having trouble signing on to this site

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Some days this site comes up no problem, some days it doesn't connect, is it me or is it the site?

Posted

It's not you.  Leni is having on going issues with his server provider.  It should be back up now for a while (we hope).

The prior outage was to clear out the hacker scum, again...

Posted

Trackwelder,
Send me your phone number - I couldn't get on the site all day yesterday - got your cowl all boxed but cant get shipping cost until after Monday holiday - going to get tube size for you today.

EDMO

Some days this site comes up no problem, some days it doesn't connect, is it me or is it the site?

PMed your info to Trackwelder...Joey

Posted

I know I should change that to an Iowa number, but that is where my office was when I was in Management for the Union Pacific, now its in the middle of a football field. Glad to here that the problem isn't me, I don't have the best luck with computers, hopefully it stays up for a while I missed out on a bit while I concentrated on my Buttercup and I have a lot of Catching up to do, I went through my scrap pile and I have a bunch of 1/2 X .035, 5,8 X 049 and 3/4 X.049, I think I should be able to do something with that but I don,t want to overbuild. If my memory serves me right the original was 5/8 X.049 but I could use a double check on that.

Private messaged your info to Ed...Joey

Posted

817 913 2427 ya I know I should change that to an Iowa number, but that is where my office was when I was in Management for the Union Pacific, now its in the middle of a football field. Glad to here that the problem isn't me, I don't have the best luck with computers, hopefully it stays up for a while I missed out on a bit while I concentrated on my Buttercup and I have a lot of Catching up to do, I went through my scrap pile and I have a bunch of 1/2 X .035, 5,8 X 049 and 3/4 X.049, I think I should be able to do something with that but I don,t want to overbuild. If my memory serves me right the original was 5/8 X.049 but I could use a double check on that.

5/8 or 3/4 - I will get to hanger tomorrow and will verify if site up - having trouble with Yahoo letting me get on too.

EdMO

Posted

Email me direct  at xxxxxxxx

Private Messaged Ed your info...Joey

Posted

Hey guys anyone can see this info without being a member on the forum. It's a good way to get spam and telemarketers calling you. Probably a better option to Private message each other your personal info. I took the info down and sent it to you.

Posted

I wasn't sure he could understand the other system, and my phone gets enough calls that if I don't know you I won't answer, but  Thank You

ut