A person really needs two planes

4 posts in this topic

Posted

A whole lotta fun to be had right here for 40K!! I'd love to have something like this in addition to my Avid. Best of both worlds!

RV-4 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • RV-4 $39600. 396 TT. 1914 HRS SMOH by Penn Yen LYC O-320. Light Speed electronic ignition. All cyl. in mid 70s. Demuth Prop. Excellent professional paint. Infinity Sticks with electric flaps, aileron trim, elevator trim. Recent panel upgrade with Garmin 696 and GRT EIS. MicroAir VHF, Narco Trans. . • Contact Gary Gingrich, Owner - located Conroe, TX USA • Telephone: 832-444-1877 . • Posted September 6, 2013 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Pictures

.watermarked_a4946c9d7018a163bf188269d94

.watermarked_8dc9daef8fa7e178fd5172b62ea

Posted

The kids won't fit!!   Aren't they about ready to ride?  

Dan

Posted

This is true Dan. Really a guy needs 3 planes! Add a Turbo 206 to the mix. You still good if I make plans to ship that engine in December?

The kids won't fit!!   Aren't they about ready to ride?  

Dan

Posted

This is true Dan. Really a guy needs 3 planes! Add a Turbo 206 to the mix. You still good if I make plans to ship that engine in December?

Yup.  We'll be away over Thanksgiving but will be home right through December.  Keep me posted.  I can even go to a freight terminal an have them drop it into the bed of the truck.  I've done that sort of thing often and it saves the local delivery cost.