Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AVID Flyer Airworthiness Directives

7 posts in this topic

Posted

On Form 8130-6 Section B the question is "check if all applicable ADs are complied with and give the number of the last AD SUPPLEMENT available in the biweekly series as of the date of application"

What do I put here?

Thanks

Posted

On Form 8130-6 Section B the question is "check if all applicable ADs are complied with and give the number of the last AD SUPPLEMENT available in the biweekly series as of the date of application"

What do I put here?

Thanks

The most current AD # is 2013-03 but next week it would change again. The last AD was from 1/28/2013 - 2/10/2013.On your form I would just write down 2013-03 and you should be good.Randy

Posted

I didn't think there was such a thing as AD's that applied to experimentals, or at least to E-AB's. They are only advisory and not directives.

Posted

I didn't think there was such a thing as AD's that applied to experimentals, or at least to E-AB's. They are only advisory and not directives.

I think the kit planes have AD,s they made me write down the most current bi-weekly when I had mine inspected.I think they want to see if there is any new issues of your model of plane before they give it a airworthiness certificate.Randy

Posted

The most current AD # is 2013-03 but next week it would change again. The last AD was from 1/28/2013 - 2/10/2013.On your form I would just write down 2013-03 and you should be good.Randy

Where does one find AD 2013-03?

Posted

That was my opinion too - Only Service Bulletins (SB), but some were manditory?

One nice thing about scratch-built - NO AD's or SB's - You screw up on your own!

ED in MO