Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New section for Airdale, Fat avids, and Avid plus

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I edited the fat avid section to include Airdale's. I also moved a few existing threads in there if you are looking for them.

Posted (edited)

I edited the fat avid section to include Airdale's. I also moved a few existing threads in there if you are looking for them.

Thanks Joey,

I hope that no one thinks that I am trying in any way to run this site. I just thought it would be a good suggestion for the future.

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Thanks Joey,

I hope that no one thinks that I am trying in any way to run this site. I just thought it would be a good suggestion for the future.

ED in MO

No worries Ed! Check out the new sticky. I'm always open for suggestions. BTW PM me your email so I can get you some pictures of my brake tabs.

Posted

No worries Ed! Check out the new sticky. I'm always open for suggestions. BTW PM me your email so I can get you some pictures of my brake tabs.

You are talking to a Dinosauer! What is a sticky? I guess that is where you added Airdale to Avid?

Cant remember my email - been off it too long - maybe will send you wife's email and be back in doghouse again. Maybe better to ask wife what my email is - then got to find password to get to it.

Before Computers (BC) I was so "near-genius" - After Puters came, I am "near Dumb"!

ED in MO

Posted

The stickies are the threads at the very top of the page that never move. They are kind of like announcements.

Posted

The stickies are the threads at the very top of the page that never move. They are kind of like announcements.

Thanks for the enlightenment - thought a sticky was what we got whooped with.......

ED in MO