Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No Floor

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Bryce,

How long have you been floorless? Any issues such as increase wear or heavy foot?

larry

Posted

Hey Bryce,

How long have you been floorless? Any issues such as increase wear or heavy foot?

larry

Hi Larry,

I'm guessing about 100 hrs. There are some structural members close by i put my feet on if i have to lift my butt up to get the keys I just sat on :lmao: . Other than that, I just rest my heels there. I also beat out the corner of the bottom of the firewall just above the toe brakes to give more room when applying brakes as I had accidently stepped on that corner thinking i was on the break. That corner job looks like hell, but was worth it and besides you can't see it unless the cowling is off. I have entertained the idea of replacing the aluminum pan with lexan and will do so one of these days. Hope this helps, Bryce

Posted

Hi Larry,

I'm guessing about 100 hrs. There are some structural members close by i put my feet on if i have to lift my butt up to get the keys I just sat on :lmao: . Other than that, I just rest my heels there. I also beat out the corner of the bottom of the firewall just above the toe brakes to give more room when applying brakes as I had accidently stepped on that corner thinking i was on the break. That corner job looks like hell, but was worth it and besides you can't see it unless the cowling is off. I have entertained the idea of replacing the aluminum pan with lexan and will do so one of these days. Hope this helps, Bryce

No floor? bit breezy isn't it. I'm curious how you have it set up, could you please post up some pics. I have been thinking of a lexan floor so you could see down but not sure how long it would actually look good before getting all scratched up.

Posted

Thanks Bryce,

We may try the same. My son is flying now and je has bigger shoes than I. I may try that before moving the pedals closer.

larry

Posted (edited)

Guys,

Here's an old video that can help. I still had the fiberglass seat in this video, now have a sling seat which is MUCH BETTER! Bryce

Edited by BryceKat