Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NAV lights?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Ed, thanks for looking into this, my lights just came in the mail and just looking at the bulbs I think an 1156 which is single element should drop right in, only difference I see is the Grimes bulbs have a flat side with mirror paint on them but other than that I think it should work fine. If i get time this evening after work I will check and see. I have not read your other post yet so maybe you already know this.

Robert

Posted

@Robert - I have a set of the Avid supplied standoffs but need the KF ones, wanna trade?

Doug- My wife dropped off your wingtip standoffs at UPS in Boise, ID yesterday so they should be on a truck this morning headed your way.

-Robert-

Posted

Lol, my wife dropped mine (oops, I mean yours!) at USPS last night too...

...on her way back home from traffic court!

grrr... :rolleyes:

Posted

Lol, my wife dropped mine (oops, I mean yours!) at USPS last night too...

...on her way back home from traffic court!

grrr... :rolleyes:

Does this mean you are going to put a throttle-limiter on the Mercades?

ED in MO

Posted

I was thinking she had the "speedster" model

Posted

Does this mean you are going to put a throttle-limiter on the Mercades?

ED in MO

:funnypostabove:

Ohhh, Mercedes! Unfortunately that's just a bit above my current pay scale Ed! Actually, it would be a riot to come home with a 2013 CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake just to see the expression on her face. She hates station wagons, and dropping $100k++ on one would probably send her into convulsions!

Posted (edited)

:funnypostabove:

Ohhh, Mercedes! Unfortunately that's just a bit above my current pay scale Ed! Actually, it would be a riot to come home with a 2013 CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake just to see the expression on her face. She hates station wagons, and dropping $100k++ on one would probably send her into convulsions!

Mine has enough convulsions with me buying plane parts - A Mercades would probably give me a cussing, concussion, and divorce !!!!!

Of course - SHE would get the Mercades and planes too.!!!!!

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted (edited)

Doug, Got my new wingtip standoffs in the mail today, they fit like they were made to go on these wingtips :P

Thanks again Doug

[Edit] oops almost forgot the pics.

post-352-13463678026356_thumb.jpg

Edited by High Country

Posted

Yep, got a box here too, thanks.

I'm glad they made it ok. I asked my wife to put them into one of those flat rate USPS boxes but, when she got back, she said they wouldn't fit and put them into an envelope! :o

I've had my fingers crossed for days... :BC:

Posted

Yep, got a box here too, thanks.

I'm glad they made it ok. I asked my wife to put them into one of those flat rate USPS boxes but, when she got back, she said they wouldn't fit and put them into an envelope! :o

I've had my fingers crossed for days... :BC:

Yea the envelope didn't do so well, I was a little concerned when I saw it but inside the standoffs were just fine.

Posted

update- I got the standoffs trimmed and installed (forgot current pics) these came out real nice I used hysol around the parameter and sanded it out to make a nice smooth transition once its all complete you will never know they were added in.

-Robert-

post-352-1349917076454_thumb.jpg

post-352-13499171116961_thumb.jpg

post-352-13499171344273_thumb.jpg