Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where do you buy your Adel Clamps

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Besides Spruce or another aircraft company who sells Adel clamps? I usually get them whenever I order something from Spruce but I don't need anything else at the moment so was hoping I could find some local. I am going to install my new battery and box whenever I get back home. Anybody have a pic of where they routed their positive cable through the fuse? I will probably go up the left side because my solenoid is on the left side of the firewall. I'm pretty anal about clean wiring.

Posted

NAPA

Posted

Thanks Randy that's what I was thinkin! :hammerhead:

Posted

Besides Spruce or another aircraft company who sells Adel clamps? I usually get them whenever I order something from Spruce but I don't need anything else at the moment so was hoping I could find some local. I am going to install my new battery and box whenever I get back home. Anybody have a pic of where they routed their positive cable through the fuse? I will probably go up the left side because my solenoid is on the left side of the firewall. I'm pretty anal about clean wiring.

Just picked up an assortment in a box at Harbor Freight - cheap. These were insulated - couldn't find plain ones.

Ed in MO

Posted

Perfect Ed they just opened a Harbor Freight about 5 mins from my house. I'm always looking for an excuse to go!

Posted

Perfect Ed they just opened a Harbor Freight about 5 mins from my house. I'm always looking for an excuse to go!

Oh, what terrible tales we spin!

So many bargains! Cheap Chinese junk, but so necessary for retirees to build planes on tight budgets.

Get their set of step-drills on sale.

Tip from another builder got me to go get some of the furniture pallets on sale - great platforms for wing rotators, fuselage stands, etc.

Cut-off grinders, long pliers.......lock pins .....aviation snips.....metal benders......work tables.....list goes on & on

Good Shopping!

Ed in MO