Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Magnum for sale in Rigby Idaho

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This was sent out over the mailing list from my old EAA chapter:

Call Bill Jepsen (number below) if you are interested.  He will be glad to answer your questions. I have several pictures of some partially finished parts.

Let me know if you want to see them.

For Sale, a partially completed tube and fabric, Avid Magnum kit plane for sale in Rigby. Asking $20,000 for everything, including a run-out Lycoming O-360 core. No instruments or prop. Kit is located in one of the southeast hangers at the Rigby airport.

I am not posting the email or phone number here so they don't get inundated with spam. If interested pm me and I'll forward the contact info.  I personally have never seen this kit and know nothing about it. 

Airframe3.jpg

Wing1.jpg

Lycoming_O360.jpg

Cowling.jpg

Airframe1.jpg

Edited by Willja67
Added pictures
1 person likes this

Posted

Call Bill Jepsen (number below) if you are interested.  He will be glad to answer your questions. I have several pictures of some partially finished parts.

For Sale, a partially completed tube and fabric, Avid Magnum kit plane for sale in Rigby. Asking $20,000 for everything, including a run-out Lycoming O-360 core. No instruments or prop. Kit is located in one of the southeast hangers at the Rigby airport.

I am not posting the email or phone number here so they don't get inundated with spam. If interested pm me and I'll forward the contact info.  I personally have never seen this kit and know nothing about it. 

Is this still available, I can't figure out how to pm you

Posted

Is this still available, I can't figure out how to pm you

sent you the info in a pm.  I don't know if it's sold or not

Posted (edited)

Seems VERY VERY similar to a magnum I tried to get last June-ish for $13k....right down to the timed out O-360.

Edited by Landcruisinmy93
Typos

Posted (edited)

I just received some pics of the Magnum that I added to the original post. Still for sale same price

Edited by Willja67