Avid Speedwing C model

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1991 kit  #1018, complete kit with Subaru e81 turbo, also BMW 1100R engine, warp drive 3 blade prop lots of xtras just needs a new home. Located in Pahrump NV      $12,000.00

DSCN0836.JPG

DSCN0840.JPG

DSCN0841.JPG

DSCN0842.JPG

Edited by Aerowolf
Add price

Posted

Just curious what it would take to bring something like this home? If it's just about a drive from Ohio to Nevada well I'll have to change my oil and hook up my trailer? No really like if it's 10 grand I'm probably not the guy but if it's say 1500 I could probably find it.  Now if my 04 2500hd would make it out and back is the real question.  Been dreaming of building a plane for a long time and the wife just destroys the idea cause the cost.  My ultimate dream is a Murphy Rebel but I love these Avids too.  I got the Raven plans but am in the begining stages of building a shop after moving from my warehouse last year.  Looks like a great start

Posted

Hello, thanks for your interest but I do not intend to give it away for $1500 dollars. If you do get serious I could bring the project as far as Colorado as I do have a place there. The project is very complete down to the covering material and full upholstery. The kit was ordered as an aerobatic Speedwing and has many of the MK4 upgrades. It will easily fit on a 16 foot trailer for transport.  Thanks, Gary 

936 391 9183

Posted

Hi - I’m located in Wisconsin but I’ll be driving out to New Mexico in a few weeks. If you still have this for sale I might be interested in taking a look. Please PM me if it’s still available.

Thanks

Posted

Hi, is it sold? How much time on the NSI engine? I have a Model C HH wings but would like a faster sportier Avid.. I have a trailer for an Avid..

Doug

Posted

PS: I’m not a low ball buyer. I bought my Avid in Indy and and trailered it to San Diego..

Doug